Terms & Conditions
ExtraCare is a registered Charity, No. 327816.
The particulars are set out as a general outline for guidance only. The information on this website does not in any way form part of a contract or warranty.
You may view website pages, download website pages for caching purposes only, and print website pages (excluding website images).
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
The Cottages Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Entry is open to residents of the UK
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- The prize draw is only open to people who book a private viewing before 31st July 2019.
- The closing date of the prize draw is 4pm 31st July 2019
- This prize draw in not open to any The ExtraCare Charitable Trust employee, their, families, agents or any third party directly associated with The ExtraCare Charitable Trust.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The ExtraCare Charitable Trust reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual or date and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize ending.
- Winners will be notified by email within one month of the competition closing.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 2 weeks of contact.
- If the prize winner fails to respond within two weeks of notification, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- The decision of The ExtraCare Charitable Trust regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The ExtraCare Charitable Trust, The Cottages Prize Draw, 7 Harry Western Road, Binley Business Park, Coventry. CV3 2SN, or by emailing email@example.com with 60 days of the prize draw closing.
All competitions will close at 4pm on the stated closed date. Any entries received after that will not be accepted.