Rate & review us
We really want to listen and act on customer feedback, so we’re keen to encourage as many residents and visitors as possible, to rate and review us regularly.
It’s quick and easy to do – rate and review us here!
Each month we’ll analyse the results and look for common themes from the comments. We’ll share the key things that we’ve learnt, and our planned actions, in regular “You-Said-We-Did” Village communications. If you’re a resident, look out for the “You-Said-We-Did” posters on our location notice boards, and for updates at your Street Meetings.
Do you have feedback for us?
Your feedback helps us grow as a charity, that’s why we have installed ‘We’re Listening’ stands in our locations.
You can use the electronic tablet on the stand to rate your experience and provide us with your comments. We review this feedback regularly to improve our services. Or, if you prefer, please complete the Feedback Form below.
Making a complaint
If you have a complaint, you can raise it with a member of staff or your location manager, by phone, email or letter, or by filling in and submitting our ‘Tell us your concern’ form, which is available from reception at your location, or by completing the web form below. We will not treat you any differently if you make a complaint.
Feedback is important to us. We use it to help us improve our services. We welcome feedback from applicants for our properties, our residents, their relatives, our volunteers, and visitors.
If you have a complaint, we’ll take it seriously and respond appropriately.
You can raise a complaint with a member of staff or your location manager, by phone, email or letter, or by filling in and submitting our ‘Tell us your concern’ form, which is available from reception at your location, or by completing the web form below.
You can also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to Reception, The ExtraCare Charitable Trust, 7 Harry Weston Road, Binley, Coventry CV3 2SN.
We will co-operate in the same way with another person acting on your behalf, with your full knowledge and agreement, as we would with you yourself .
We will not treat you any differently if you make a complaint.
If applicable, you can also contact the housing partner if your complaint is about your tenancy or lease agreement (for example repairs or lettings issues or problems with neighbours). Staff in the location can help you make a complaint to the housing partner.
When we receive a complaint:
- We’ll look into it straight away and write to you within 5 working days to let you know who is dealing with it
- We aim to deal with your complaint within 10 working days.
- If we need more time to investigate or resolve your complaint we will agree a new deadline with you.
- We’ll keep you informed of progress.
- We’ll tell you the outcome of your complaint in writing.
- We will provide our Stage 1 response in writing within 10 working days of receiving a complaint, unless we have previously agreed a later deadline.
If you’re still not satisfied:
- If you’re not happy with our Stage 1 response, let us know and we will escalate your complaint internally to Stage 2.
- We aim to review your complaint and respond with our final decision within 20 working days, unless we have previously agreed a later deadline.
If, after going through this process, you are still unhappy with our final decision, or if we fail to provide that decision by the agreed deadline, you may refer your complaint to the relevant Ombudsman:
You should contact the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman if your complaint is about a care related issue:
- The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman, PO Box 477, Coventry, CV4 0EH
- Phone: 0300 061 0614
- Online complaint form: https://complaints.lgo.org.uk/complaint-form/
- Website: www.lgo.org.uk
You should contact the Housing Ombudsman Service if your complaint is about a housing related issue:
- Housing Ombudsman Service, PO Box 152, Liverpool, L33 7WQ
- Phone: 0300 111 3000
- Online complaint form: www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk/residents/make-a-complaint/
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk
We will co-operate fully with the relevant Ombudsman during any investigation and comply fully with the resulting decision, which will be binding on us.