Wixams Retirement Village Meetings
Wixams Retirement Village Meetings are open to anyone interested in living at Wixams Retirement Village or joining the village community.
Get involved with Wixams Retirement Village before the doors even open by joining us at Village Meetings. These are a great place to find out more about the village from staff and to keep up to date with the latest village news.
For more information about meetings, please contact Liz on firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever your interests, there'll be something for you:
- Latest news on the village development
- Learn more about the village lifestyle
- Learn more about staying healthy and well in later life
- Join in ExtraCare activities, ranging from crafts to choir singing
- Join and create special interest groups like photography or writing (the list is too long to name them all!)
- Learn more about The ExtraCare Charitable Trust's approach to staying active and independent in later life
- Be part of ExtraCare's major events like singing workshops, gardening competitions or the Christmas show
- Learn about opportunities to get involved as a volunteer
- Influence the community's development through initiatives such as naming the village streets
Some information about our last meeting is available here.