Our Charity is the UK's leading developer of affordable retirement villages for the over 55s, with more than 30 years' experience of creating and operating supported housing for older people.
ExtraCare Villages deliver many benefits to their local communities:
- They create £50m+ total regeneration projects, providing jobs, improved local services and community resources
- They create high-volume, high-quality private housing and affordable housing
- They release family housing back into the local market
- They provide facilities and services which may be used by everybody living in the local community
If you are a landowner, agent or someone with knowledge of a property development opportunity, contact Hardev on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07770 801639.
Our preferred locations are:
- Urban areas, ideally - not rural, with an 80,000-plus population within a five mile radius
- Local house prices at or above national average
- Close to town/city centres, nearby local shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of public transport
We are looking for sites with at least five acres of developable land, on a freehold or long lease basis.
Typical sites have been school/college closures, hospitals, housing sites where we can satisfy the affordable housing requirement, or commercially owned sites restricted by planning.
Download our development leaflet to find out more
Find out how our Birmingham development programme has supported the local community
For more information, please contact Hardev on email@example.com or 07770 801639.
Suppliers and tendering opportunities
You can find information about tendering opportunities at The ExtraCare Charitable Trust here.